- Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring.
- Berlioz: Shepherds Farewell from L'enfance du Christ.
- Bach: Christmas Oratorio.
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Christmas Eve.
- Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker.
The pieces were all Christmas-themed apart from The Rite of Spring.
Although lots of people guessed 3 or 4 of the pieces correctly, only 1 person managed to identify all 5. Congratulations to Oxford music undergraduate Tim Anderson! Your (edible) prize awaits you in the Bodleian Music Faculty Library.
Wishing everybody a Happy New Year, and thanks for playing along!