Since submission deadlines are fast approaching, this seems like a good time to remind you that the Bodleian Music Faculty Library offers a comb binding service. A4 (£2 per copy) and A3 (£3 per copy) binding is available. It is not necessary to book an appointment and we can bind while you wait. However, when bringing your submissions to the library for binding, please be aware of the following:
- We can only bind submissions between 9am and 5pm during our fully staffed hours.
- If the submission is A3 and portrait it may take us a little bit longer so please allow plenty of time and we may ask you to leave it with us and come back to collect it later.
- On submission days we can be very busy and there is often a queue for binding. In order to avoid undue stress, please ensure that you allow at least an hour for binding if you're coming into the library in the morning on deadline day.
- If you're intending to print a declaration form in the library you'll need to have a PCAS account with some credit on it.
- You'll need a large envelope and a small envelope to place your work and declaration form in respectively.
- You need to know your candidate number. If you don't know what it is, it's a good idea to find out what it is in advance of deadline day.
- Don't put your name on your work!